Kemsley LLP act on behalf of a wide variety of clients including individuals, property companies and Local Authorities in the marketing of residential development opportunities primarily throughout East London and Essex, but sometimes further afield where our skills and expertise bring added value to the client. We have an extensive database of developers from small builders to national housebuilders, enabling us to ensure all sectors of the market are covered for clients looking to sell land or buildings for development.
Several of our clients and contacts are taking advantage of relaxed planning laws to convert offices buildings into residential accommodation and we are able to advise in this respect.
Whether you have a single plot of land, greenbelt land or a commercial building in an area ripe for development, we can help maximise your sale price.
- Prittlebrook Industrial Estate, Essex – 25 acres sold to a national housebuilder
- Chigwell – large period building set in 2.75 acres under offer to niche developer for flatted development
- Romford – former petrol station sold unconditionally for residential development circa 25 flats
- London E13 – motor trade premises sold for residential development
- London E17 – large multi-let commercial building with yard sold for residential development
- Braintree – development site sold to a care home operator
- Bishops Stortford – period building used as hotel and conference centre sold for residential development